- Reduces the color intensity of age spots
- Improves skin tone and elasticity
- Hinders the growth of tyrosine and the activity level of melanin
- Retains moisture on the skin
- Diminishes fine lines and wrinkles
- Formula is Hydroquinone-free
- Gigawhite: A skin brightening complex of botanical origin. Developed from Alpine plants, Gigawhite at a 5% concentration has been shown to brighten and even skin tone. Additionally in a 12 week study, it was shown to reduce the color intensity of age spots.
- 3-O-Ethyl Ascorbic Acid: Helps inhibit dermatitis and improve the skin color and elasticity.
- Tranexamic Acid: Reduces hyperpigmentation by inhibiting the growth of tyrosine and the activity level of melanin.
- Sodium Hyaluronate: Capable of holding moisture 1000 times its weight. Used in rejuvenating skin products and in injections to puff out wrinkles.
- Niacinamide/Vitamin B3: Helps strengthen cellular bonds and tighten skin.
Apply 3-5 drops to freshly cleansed face and neck. Massage gently to ensure absorption. For best results, apply Divine Brightening Cream with Gigawhite to lock in the serum, and follow with Anti-imperfection Eye Therapy with Growth Factor. Apply twice a day or as directed by physician. Apply a sunscreen with broad-spectrum UVA/UVB protection before sun exposure. For topical use only. Avoid contact with eyes. If irritation occurs, rinse off and discontinue use.
Water (Aqua), Hyaluronic Acid/Sodium Hyaluronate, Propylene Glycol, Cucumis Sativus Seed Extract, Gigawhite, Tranexamic Acid, Polyglutamic Acid, Saccharide Isomerate, Urea, Niacinamide, Carbomer, Carrageenan, Methylparaben, Xanthan Gum, Citric Acid, 3-O-Ethyl Ascorbic Acid