- Reduces the color intensity of age spots
- Improves skin tone and elasticity
- Hinders the growth of tyrosine and the activity level of melanin
- Retains moisture on the skin
- Diminishes fine lines and wrinkles
- Formula is Hydroquinone-free
- Gigawhite: A skin brightening complex of botanical origin. Developed from Alpine plants, Gigawhite at a 5% concentration has been shown to brighten and even skin tone. Additionally in a 12 week study, it was shown to reduce the color intensity of age spots.
- 3-O-Ethyl Ascorbic Acid: Helps inhibit dermatitis and improve the skin color and elasticity.
- Tranexamic Acid: Reduce hyperpigmentation by inhibiting the growth of tyrosine and the activity level of melanin.
- Sodium Hyaluronate: Capable of holding moisture 1000 times its weight. Used in rejuvenating skin products and in injections to puff out wrinkles.
- Algae Extract: Active substance used to normalize moisture content and provide suppleness to the epidermis. Used to add vital oligo-elements and increase surface hydration.
Apply a small amount to the face and neck with gentle and smooth circular movements. Wait five minutes for absorption. For best results, use after Divine Brightening Serum with Gigawhite, and follow with Anti-imperfection Eye Therapy with Growth Factor. Apply twice a day or as directed by physician. Apply a sunscreen with broad-spectrum UVA/UVB protection before sun exposure. For topical use only. Avoid contact with eyes. If irritation occurs, rinse off and discontinue use.
Water (Aqua), Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Hydroxyethyl Urea, Xanthan Gum, Dipropylene Glycol, Isohexadecane, Saccharide Isomerate, Cetearyl Glucoside, Gigawhite, 3-O-Ethyl Ascorbic Acid, Enteromorpha Compressa Extract, Laminaria Digitata Extract, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Urea, Citric Acid, Corn Starch Modified, Methyl Gluceth-10, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate, Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Cetearyl Alcohol, Disodium EDTA, Propylparaben, Tranexamic Acid, Sodium Metabisulfite